It was fun to have my cousin Lindsay and her husband Tyler come stay with us. They're moving up to Moscow in the Fall/end of Summer, so Tyler can start classes at U of I.
Chad and I were busy trying to get things started for the craft fair that week, so we didn't get much time to spend with them....but we enjoyed there visit none the less. We also had tons to talk about as Lindsay and I's baby girls are due 1 day apart. I'm due on the 23rd of June and Lindsay on the 24th!! I realized the night before she was leaving that I hadn't even got a picture of us and our prego bellies. Hope you enjoy!
So not only did Tyler and Lindsay visit, but my parent's both came up for the weekend. It was so great to see them, and they were invaluable as they painted, sanded, and whatever else we could think of to help us with the craft fair. Funny thing is....I think they expressed that they had more fun this visit than any of the others. I guess they like to stay busy. We also rented Austraila from a Red Box.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ekqaqYrz6zo
Here's a link if you want to watch a preview. Sorry the embedding code isn't working.
I don't know how many of you have seen this show, but I was surprised that I ended up liking it as much as I did. First off, our Projector/TV kept overheating, so we watched in about 5 increments, and second, it's cinematographer is the same as for Moulin Rouge. And his style is like no other, but the videoing was only crazy for the first little while. And Third it was 2 1/2 hours long and I was only expecting about 1 1/2 hours. But over all I really enjoyed the plot and the acting. Just wish I had know that I was sitting down for a 2 1/2 hr movie to begin with!!
I was sad to see my parents leave, but my Mom brought some things with her to give me that I thought was pretty neat. She brought several things that she was given when she had me. I have my blessing dress and several receiving blankets that I used as a baby.




1 comment:
i love you and your belly!!!! cant wait to see it in less than a month! its so small hehe. ps i was totally thinking about you guys craft fair weekend. how did it go?
Post a Comment