So here are a few of the pictures from our Mom's Weekend Craft Fair that Camille Rupp, My sister-in-law, Stacie, and I did. With all out hard work we at least broke even and did make a little money. We're in the middle of trying to get taxes in to see really how much we made. So was it worth it????

Here's a picture of the baby section that I made. I had tons of people comment on them, but most of the ladies were not far enough along to know whether they were having a boy or a girl. So most of this is all still available, or I could make you the set of blocks with colors of your choice.

Well in some ways it was a screaming sucess. I got an offer to sell my picture plaques in a little craft shop in Ephrata WA. I think that's how you spell it. And also got approached about doing a booth at the Big Red Barn events this year in Colton. If I decide to do these, it is still to be determined. We also got approached to sell these adorable birch wood scrapbooks, because "they go perfect with our baby things and cute dresses." I also have had people call me for some custom orders too. It's been exciting to see people so excited about things that we made.

It was incredible to hear all the positive comments as people looked through our booth. And our booth was almost always full all day Saturday. I was just glad that we were positioned where we were, cause we kind of overflowed into the booth next to us. Thanks to the Wolfe's that were selling the beautiful wood cutting boards next to us that were kind enough to let us let us crowd them all day. We also had many people comment on how cheap our things were priced. Which I realized after I went and visited the Now & Then store in Moscow and also when we compared ourselves to the other craft booths there at the Fair.
So I didn't quite get all my Vinyl lettering on time cause of mail difficulty, so I have some cute windows, tiles, cards, and crafts that are still looking for a home. So if you're interested let me know.
I will have more up close pictures of things I still have available, but I'm feeling the need to catch up to date with what is going on now.




3 comments:
Hi Jessica, had to comment on how ADORABLE everything is. LOVE LOVE LOVE it all. I am a HUGE fan of the old rustic doors/windows, especially w/ photos in them. It drives Russ nuts--he's always asking if he can sand them down and repaint them, lol.
Also, congrats on the Colton and Ephrata offers. I actually grew up in the town neighboring Ephrata, we were rivals. :P
Good luck with the crafts and the little one, so exciting.
wow jess! all of your stuff looks great! i want one of the screen things with the clothes pins! how much? i would just get it when i come to ptown but it might just be easier to have it shipped. T - 16 days!
I want to buy a necklace.. I think I saw the price as $5? Those are really cute.
Post a Comment