Friday, March 6, 2009

Women's Conference

So I'm getting really excited, because tomorrow is Women's Conference!!! I've spent most of the day getting food for the luncheon, and setting up chairs for classes, along with rest of the Stake Relief Society presidency.

But when we showed up Pullman 2nd Ward had the table's decorated! It was beautiful!! I just know it's going to be an amazing day!! I'm way excited to hear President Huber talk and the classes are going to be great too. I still haven't figured out which ones I'm going to attend.
Hope all you around Pullman take to opportunity to come tomorrow morning. 9-12:30 at the Stake Center behind the Staples in Moscow!!!

2 comments:

NicKim Family said...

Jessica - the whole day was awesome! I left so filled - it was a beautiful, beautiful day. Oh, and the food was the best yet! Yummm!!

Harper Family said...

All of your preparation paid off because Women's Conference was awesome. The classes were great and the food was really yummy! It was so fun seeing you again!!