So over the last 2 weeks Chad and I have been able to have some of the Single's ward over for various activites. So we had a group over for Family Home Evening on March 2nd. I had the lesson, but had just seen this video too and loved it!! So here it is for you enjoyment
It really got me thinking about my own testimony...How thankful I am to have the gospel and the knowledge that Elder Coleman also shared. How stinking lucky are we as members of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day-Saints. So if you of you want to know more. Let me know!!!
The girls were also asking us about how we had met and Chad and I realized that we couldn't remeber alot of the details. HOW SAD. It made me realize that we needed to write these things down, cause they get so blurry. It seems like I've known Chad forever, not just for the last 3 years. So we stayed up talking one night about all sorts of funny things about what we remembered about our dating experiences. I'll be writing them up sooner or later, so hopefully you all will enjoy them or you can skip them all together!!
But after the lesson we pulled out the Dance Dance Revolution and had a party. Hope you enjoy the pictures.
Chad and Kyle showing off their skills!
And Sherri and Lauren giving it a go!
Then we were able to have Chad's Home Teaching people over for dinner on the 8th, so we added 5 more to our table that night. We did a turkey and mashed potato dinner with another Dance Dance revolution event, cause Chris informed me at church that he was an expert. And not too bad can I tell you, but Zoe and Erin kind of out danced him at the FHE. It was great just to have people over to enjoy some company. It's been a while since we've done that since all our Vet friends grew up and got jobs elsewhere!!
I swear the we had more pictures from our dinner, but I can't find them!! So we don't have any pictures of Chris and Bryce grooving to the music!!
I swear the we had more pictures from our dinner, but I can't find them!! So we don't have any pictures of Chris and Bryce grooving to the music!!




No comments:
Post a Comment