Sunday, March 15, 2009

Another Card

So here's a card I put together for Thank You's for the Women's Conference. The theme was "To do what is written in our Heart" And all the classes had heart in the name. So that's why I used the Heartfelt Thanks stamp set with my new set Love you Much. I also got to use my Big shot with the scalloped envelope with the vellum card stock. I thought they turned out okay, and the then I punched the envelope with the same stamp to coordinate!!

So we've been really busy this last week on Spring Break, and I have tons to blog about and some pictures to show.....but that will have to wait at least until after Monday cause I work!!

4 comments:

The Bott Family said...

You are so creative. I love it.

Deb said...

Cute! I love that stamp set!

Unknown said...

I should post some of my latest Stampin' up projects. My parents just got back from the Stampin' Up Trip to Hawaii - they came back with some cute ideas.

Thompson's said...

Katie Wells in rigby did them she has a website/blog. SHe really did a good job. http://www.katiewellsphotography.com/home.html

Erik