All that is left of the garden and that's just cause it'll be on my front porch in a matter of days in 2 bunches!!
So this was after getting rid of the lettuce and 2 tomato plants and this is what I still had left to tear out. Thanks heaven that I'd already pulled the pumpkin patch the week before cause the garbage can was really full after I finished.
This is one plant of regular tomatoes....all green, but I have eaten quite a few since they've ripened! I'm in heaven, reminds me of the tomatoes that came from my Grandpa Joos'!!
What was left of the lettuce. Next year we're not planting 3, 1/2 length rows of lettuce. I was always finding someone to take some and I still had a lot go bad at the end. But it was delicious and easy to grow. I figured I saved quite a bit just from the lettuce, but we got sick of salads by October!!
So between all of this I've been completing two big super saturday orders, a picture frame with vinyl for an auction, and trying to get a few Halloween projects of my own completed. If you want to see some of them jump over to my craft blog. Daisydotdesign.blogspot.com
Not to mention that I was rehired on my old floor at EIRMC, so I started orientation and have been up there 2 days a week for the last few weeks. I'm so excited to be working back there, (only 2 shifts a month), but I'm exhausted...and so is Chad. But we did have lots of fun between all of that.
We got to go to my aunt and uncle's cabin for Chad's birthday and had a few days of rest in between the craziness. It was hard to even come back to reality.




No comments:
Post a Comment