Monday, November 15, 2010

Second Week of Thanks

#8-For Family Home Evening. Even though we aren't the greatest at taking advantage of it every week, but just listening to a conference talk together sure makes me feel better.
#9-I didn't end up having to work on Tuesday last week, since the person that was orienting me ended up sick.  Not that I didn't want to go to work, but it gave me an opportunity to work at home for Pullman, and give a little more time to clean the house.
#10-Mail-  I got my first paycheck from EIRMC this week, which was a nice addition to the bank account with all the other expenses going out.
#11-Extended family!  We got to go to my cousin's football game for playoffs for state along with all the rest of the family.  It was great to see cousins, aunts, uncles, and grandparent's!
#12-For great parent's who come to help put up Christmas lights, clean out the garage so we can fit Chad's car back in the garage, cook us dinner, and watch Kherrington so we can go out on a date for my birthday.
#13-Time with siblings.  My younger brother and his family came over for dinner with my parents.  It's good to spend time with them and strengthen those bonds!
#14-For being one year older.  As much of life's changes can come I'm greatful to not have any health changes this past year.

No comments: