So I realized that I haven't really posted many pictures lately. Kherrington is growing so fast and is so intelligent. She totally answers all the questions you ask. But if her answer is a "yes" all you get is a head nod. But you better believe that if the answer is no, she says it. One of her most used words. She also can say grandpa! It's so cute, while I've been at work that last few weeks, then Kherrington stays home with Grandma Joos and we go the night before so we don't have to wake up at 4:30 am to get to Grandma's and work on time. She get so excited to see her grandparent's. I love to see it!
And this is here new favorite seat!! In the fridge, and most of the time I can't get her out of it. Really funny! So I have to be careful to see how close she is before I open the door, cause who knows how long it'll take for me to get her out of it and I can guarantee she's not happy when it happens.
She also is on a straight milk kick. It's all she want to drink and it cut into her appetite if I'm not careful. She does love to eat potatoes, rice, broccoli, and green beans. Other things she loves are chips of any kind, tacos, and Subway sandwiches. We just recently found the Subway one out, but loves to eat it just like an adult.
She is also on a huge animal kick, expecially dogs. This summer my grandparent's came for a visit to my parent's and brought their little pug "Pug" with them. She was so nervous when he was around, but would seek him out with an adult whenever he wasn't within seeing distance. It's now gotten to the point where she has to pet every dog she sees (with an adult though, not brave enough to do it on her own). Chad and I have been slowly been getting used to the idea of getting a dog, so now we have to go through all the options of dog breeds that will work for our needs. We need a dog that can be outside, not a huge shedder, and not extremely high energy. Anyone have any ideas?
Kherrington loves to go visit Chad at work so she can see the dogs that are kenneled there.
Here are her 15 months stats now that they are a month old.
Weight: 20 lbs 12 oz
Head circumference: 18.5 inches
Height: 30 inches




4 comments:
She is so cute!! I can't believe how big she is!
She is so adorable. I think it is funny how much they are alike. Kent nods instead of saying "yes" too, I think it is so cute.
She is getting big! I guess they do that...:) Whatever dog that is that you get-that's the one I want. I didn't do the craft fair this year-super saturday has taken over, so it's probably good!
I love the fridge seat! What a funny little girl! What's her weight percentile? I feel like Rose will pass her soon ;)
Post a Comment