Monday, November 8, 2010

So we found a cute little witch costume at a garage sale earlier in the month that we couldn't pass up.  So I thought that I'd borrow my mom's costume and be matching.  Well as it got closer to the trunk or treat for our ward.  I realized that we would be smarter to put her in the costume I bought the year before because it would be warmer.

So Kherrington went as a ladybug. How appropriate since that is what her nursery has been decorated with since she was born.  She made an adorable little bug.  But didn't really want to hold still for a picture.  So this is the best one that I got. The others she was crying cause Chad had to hold her away from the camera so I could get her in the shot.
Chad and I were totally exhausted by the time Halloween came around that we were lucky that we even went at all.  So Sad Halloween used to be my absolute favorite.  As a kid I used to sort through my candy and then put my favorite in this little red mailbox that I had and then I lock it so my brother's could steal it.  What a fanatic!

Kherrington loved going to the ward Halloween party and getting in on the Carnival and running around the gym with the other kids, the Chili and Cornbread, and finally the trunk or treat.
So here is Kherrington's new favorite candy. Reese's Peanut butter cups.  Big surprise!  Chad and I both love them.  She loved eating the candy, but has been pretty good not to beg for more.  If she sees it she's asking for some though.

1 comment:

Rachael said...

She is such a cute ladybug!