#1- I'm so grateful that Chad usually only has 1 week of call every 3, instead of the every other he has done the last 4 weeks, and that he's done for 2 more weeks.
#2-The flexibility that being a nurse provides for me, and that I don't have to work everyday and miss my child's young years.
#3-For a supportive husband that helps clean the house when it just doesn't look like it's been done that day. Happens more often than I care to admit.
#4-For a involved dad of my child, Thank heaven I don't have to do everything for her 24/7, and that I have a help meet!!
#5-For the abilities that Heavenly Father has given me. Chad and I did trim work in my parent's living room and down the hallway. After they re textured, repainted and remodeled.
#6- For living close enough to get in on my new nephew's blessing this last weekend.
#7-Time to spend with family. Got to listen to a child's testimony on Sunday and she stated, "I know that my family loves me!" I'm grateful to know that myself and love the time I spend with my family.
Monday, November 8, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment