But to no avail, this last week (June 17) with Dr. Richards, I was still about 1.5 cm. So not progress really at all. I had talked to my mom a little about her pregnancy with my oldest brother, Brek and she said she was over a week late. So I'm just convinced now that I'm going to be late, just like my labor prediction had said.
These pictures were taken on the 14th of June, so 10 days before the due date.
Chad had been telling me for the last part of this week, that it would be perfectly okay with him, if I went into labor on Sunday, cause he's excited to meet her and so he could get out of this evenings weekend rotation of being in the ER or ICU. He wasn't very excited at all to go in on Father's day.
So this morning I gave him his father's day gift(Boring shirts and ties, but it was what he asked for) and made him German Pancakes for breakfast. He was having the hardest time yesterday coming up with what he'd like for his dinner, so I just ended up making him steak and baked potatoes!! Oh and the one request I got, Coconut Cupcakes for dessert!!! Just can't wait til he gets home to have dessert.
So a pretty uneventful Father's day as I sit here waiting for her to come to really make a true father's day for the first time for Chad!!! Wish us luck and hope that she comes by herself no later than this week, cause we have a trip to go home at the end of July and we want her to be old enough to be out camping and around lots of family!!!




2 comments:
Good luck with the labor and delivery - we'll be praying for you. This is such an exciting time for you guys. Every delivery is special and unique, but there is something much more memorable about the first one - probably because you've never experienced anything like it before. :) So take good notes to remember it in years to come.
Yay, yay how exciting that it's getting close. We're thinking about you guys and hope all goes well. :)
Post a Comment