Dr. Minudri told me that most people come a week before or after their due date and that she isn't overdue until 42 weeks. Who knew?!! Look at all the things I'm learning. So if she hasn't decided to show up by herself this week, we'll talk about induction!! Crazy I hope she comes on her own.
The other really cool thing that happened to us on Wednesday is that a girl that lives across the street, that we just met because she took her cat into the Veterinarian hospital while Chad was on, gave us 2 boxes of girl clothes. They are moving and had tried to get rid of them at the neighborhood garage sale last week and still had two large boxes left! It outfitted us for the next 2 years I swear! It was so nice. Look at the blessings we're receiving for having Chad in school. We met a neighbor that we've never met before. Amanda is so nice, I haven't met her husband yet, but hope them the best in where ever they decide to go!!!
The other thing that I enjoyed about Wednesday was that I got to have lunch with Chad. We met up and got some Chinese food from Safeway and drove to our favorite place, Lawson Gardens. We spent the entire hour just eating and talking and catching up on Derik's (nephew) life. It was good to hear from him!! We're still sad that he isn't taking his vacation to come see us!!




3 comments:
FYI, I put in the class reunion slideshow that you had your baby in June. Don't you make a liar out of me. It's too late now to go back and change it! ;-) GOOD LUCK!
Oh, and if she's born on the day of the reunion, you have to name her Bonneville. Because I said so.
Its good to hear all the updates going on!! Good luck with the next couple of weeks, and for your sake I hope she comes on her own too :) You will be the perfect poster mom! So cute. Glad we've been able to keep in touch! I can't wait to see baby pics :)
Good luck with things, Jess! We'll be thinking of you from Boise!!
Post a Comment