So I guess now that I'm past my due date that my good attitude about still being pregnant is out the door. I thought I was doing so well, but if I was sleeping right now....I know I wouldn't be so Eeyorish.
Wednesday, June 24, 2009
Labor? Yeah right!!
So it's about 3 am the day after I'm due, and I've had the worse night. I haven't been able to sleep. I've been up to the bathroom like over 4 times and I'm so warm, even with the fan on. So finally I'm downstairs getting another glass of water hoping that when I get back up stairs that I can breath when I lay down I'll be able to breath. For some reason I'm overly stuffy tonight. Oh can we say Chad's not having a hard time sleeping, I can't get him to stop snoring!!! Which I am glad for cause he has to work/rotations tomorrow and I don't. I get to go to the Dr. so he can tell me that I'm still at 1.5cm!! Woe is me! Sorry for the downer blog, just hate it when I can't sleep!! I know I know, It's just getting me prepared for all those night time feedings, but you know I think I'd be okay getting up that often if that was what I was doing right now.
So I guess now that I'm past my due date that my good attitude about still being pregnant is out the door. I thought I was doing so well, but if I was sleeping right now....I know I wouldn't be so Eeyorish.
So I guess now that I'm past my due date that my good attitude about still being pregnant is out the door. I thought I was doing so well, but if I was sleeping right now....I know I wouldn't be so Eeyorish.
Labels:
1st pregnancy
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




4 comments:
Hey Chad, I better get a phone call or at least a text when that baby comes. Let us know how things go.
-Erik
you should call me next time :) not that I was up at 6:00am my time but I would love to chat with Eeyor.
It's okay to be Eeyorish when there is a baby stuck inside you! I was a full week over with Kenton and spent my due date (July 4th) sitting at a baseball tournament at an unshaded park. Delightful.
And with McKayslin, they actually started me 5 days before she was born and then realized she was breech, so they stopped contractions and sent me home. Nice.
Baby will come out soon. Hopefully sooner than later. Hope you get some rest. Love ya!
come on baby!
Post a Comment