Friday, June 19, 2009

Baby Shower May 29th

So I have some amazing co-workers (Renay and Brenda) that threw me a great baby shower. It was on the 29th of May and I'm just now getting to blog about it. So sad, but everyone has spoiled me and the baby like crazy and I had to blog about it. Brenda made the cutest annoucements that had ladybugs on it, since that is the theme we have in our nursery. And then this is Renay house where the shower was held. She had little ladybugs hanging from the ceiling.

We had a brunch, our new favorite thing to do for baby showers since we did it for Brenda's shower last year. We had so many yummy things to eat. Crepe's (Something that I've had a kick for the last half of my pregnancy. Especially with strawberries!!) and quiches that were so good I've never had any better. It was great. I appreciate all the hardwork that they put into this. I really had so much fun and loved being around all these great friends!!!
Upper Level-Katie Everman-Druffel and MJ in the baby carrier, Anna Henderson, Brenda Munson, Me, Brenda Joos (my mom), Anita Parrott,
Lower level- Renay Hillman-Vance, Lincoln Munson, and Cecily Montgomery.

So my Mom and Dad were able to come up so my mom could come to the shower and my dad got to go fishing!! Just what he'd prefer!! That Friday was PALS and a few other things that made a few people not able to come, but I was impressed with how much people are thoughtful and made sure to get gifts there anyway. I really work with amazingly caring people. Something that I will surely miss when we move.

No comments: