
Shandarae and I popping popcorn while Janet is working on the cramel popcorn topping!!

So I had 2 Stampin'Up card parties planned months before I knew we were having company and also our married ward was having the super saturday craft day. All the things to fit in a busy weekend. Chad has been bombarded with test it seems these last few weeks and so he has been studying very hard for these, so I was able to hang out with his family all weekend and then we'd do things with Chad when he was done. Thank heaven that Chad's dad, Boyd, can entertain himself cause I had all these girly things I had to do, so he went all over exploring the area. I greatful that Shandarae and Janet were so willing to just come with me to attend all the things that I felt I should be going to, also.
So Shandarae and Janet came with me to my card party on Saturday and then stopped by the super Saturday thing to make an appearance and grab my project. It was fun to see Brenda and Anna, that I work with, there and had to stop and visit for a little while. I'm glad you guys came and I hope you enjoyed the projects.

And the highlight of my weekend was how special they all made my birthday. Chad picked up an ice cream cake from Dairy Queen on Friday the 14th, my actual birthday, and then we were treated to dinner at La Casa Lopez!!! My favorite place, but we haven't been there for a while. It tasted so yummy!! Thanks Mom and Dad Christensen!!! I even got a cute singing to from my family back home. My youngest brother Ryan even called to wish me a good birthday even if it was 11pm our time and midnight back home. Oh the life of a college kid.




3 comments:
You know, I take credit for your love of La Casa Lopez. One of these days we'll get there together again. Isn't life just so BUSY?
Cute bangs! man I miss you!!!
So everyone know..Jade and her husband are fully responsible for Chad and I's addiction to La Casa Lopez, cause they were kind enough to take us there for our wedding present while we were up in Pullman looking for houses. So now I know who to blame!! Just kidding Jade, we love it!!
Post a Comment