The 8's in my life- Chad
8 Favorite TV SHOWS:
One Tree Hill
Grey's Anatomy
The Cosby Show
Property Ladder
So you think you can Dance
Planet Earth
Extreme Home Make Over
Wife Swap
8 Favorite Restaurants:
Olive Garden
Texas Roadhouse
Bajios
La Casa Lopez
Pizza Hut
Quizno's
Rupe's
Applebees
8 Things that happened yesterday:
Woke Up
Showered
Went to school/class
Studied
Studied some more
Studied even more
Ate dinner
Watched a conference talk for FHE
8 Things I'm looking forward to:
Graduation
No classes
Christmas
Seeing family
Getting a job
Getting a pick-up
No student debts
Starting a family
8 Things on my wish list:
A pick-up
a shop
farm land
Neighbors that are > than 8 feet away
A job in South Eastern Idaho
Kids
an I-pod
Trip back to Guatemala with the Barnes'
The 8's in my life-Jessica
8 Favorite TV SHOWS:
One Tree Hill
Grey's Anatomy
Private Practice
CSI
CSI NY
CSI Miami
What I like about You
8 Favorite Restaurants:
Johnny Carinos
Olive Garden
Bajios
Outback Steakhouse
The Canton-Chinese in Idaho Falls
La Casa Lopez
Sangria
Wendy's
8 Things that happened yesterday:
Went to work
Worked on Beacon Award gap analysis
Chart review YEAH! oh man
Ate lunch with Anna
Made dinner
Ate dinner with Chad
Had FHE
Couple scripture study
8 Things I'm looking forward to:
Visit from my in laws and niece this weekend
Visit from my brother and his family next weekend
Thanksgiving with Chad (I don't to work! and that's a good thing, cause the Griffiths and Barnes' aren't here to entertain my husband)
Going home for the Christmas break
Stampin' Up Convention next year
Being a mom
Being out of debt
Not having to work full-time
8 Things on my wish list:
A trip to Guatemala with the Barnes'
Chad getting a job/getting done with school
a Honda Pilot
a big craft room that I can hold workshops in my house
My own Vinyl letter cutter
More sixxiz alphabets for CHIPBOARD!!
Settling down in South Eastern Idaho
Another vacation with my hubby!!
8 Peeps I'm tagging:
Stacie Christensen
Stacy MacConaghy
Amanda Joos
and anyone else who'd like too. You know it's never too late. I think we were tagged weeks ago!!
Tuesday, November 4, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment