Yeah again I'm late. I can't seem to be timely about any post.
But thought I'd share some of the funny things that just happen to land on Chad birthday.
So Chad told me that there was to be no party or people over for his birthday, cause he was just ready for a relaxing weekend. My family has always had a little party with the family with ice cream and cake and open presents whenever it's someones birthday. I felt so sad, cause we had already bought all of his presents together, when we were at home in July. So no new presents to give him. And then Chad had wanted a cake the week before his birthday so he made one. So Guess what... He didn't want a cake either. What is a girl to do to make it special. I felt kind of lost.
We bummed around town together in the morning and ended up going to Dissmores and Chad had this great idea of something he wanted...Sugar cookies. So that was his birthday dessert. How depressing and what a horrible wife I am.

But what we ended up doing was going to the temple that day in Spokane. Which is usually a treat in itself. We went to the distribution to pick up some more garments and low and behold we ran into Josh Heim there. He's one of the guys in the single's ward where Chad is currently serving in the Bishopric. Funny thing was that he was so relieved to see Chad, cause once he reached the Spokane area he realized that he had left his temple recommend at home. So after the distribution center, we went to the temple session where Chad was able to help Josh get into the session. And for the first time in my few years of temple attendance. The men outnumbered the women. I've never seen that happen. We had a very enjoyable time and then ended up going to dinner while we were in Spokane too. Chad even had a hard time picking a place to eat. But we ended up eating and TGIF's. It was pretty good. Then we just went home for an enjoyable restful day.

Can't really say that it was much of a celebration, but I sure had fun cause Chad hardly even studied that day!! So really I got my birthday present early!!
No comments:
Post a Comment