So I really used to be into carving pumpkins. I used to do it every year and spent a pretty ridiculous time on it too. I used to make my own designs and everything. So this year is the first time that Chad and I have ever carved pumpkins together. Sad huh! But seems like it is just always so busy. But this year I decided we were going to fit it in. The night before Halloween we sat in our kitchen working away. So I hope you enjoy the slideshow of us carving our pumpkins and baking pumpkin seed! HMMM!
For Halloween, Chad and I were really boring this year. We didn't even dress up. But we asked if our neighbors Garrett, Renay, and Gabe would like to come to the trunk of treat for the Pullman University 2nd Ward with us. We had fun watching Gabe go from door to door and watching all the kids run around the gym while we enjoyed donuts and apple cider. Renay and I grabbed Laillie Yancey from Bekie and played with her too. What a cute little chick!!
Thursday, November 13, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







2 comments:
Now those are some fancy pumpkins! I guess they're technically Jack-O-Lanterns once they're carved, right? I was glad you guys were there to play with Lailie. Claire was too excited to be held back by a baby!
your pumpkins look great! We had the exact same garland and lights that you had on your porch on our spiral staircase in our house!! Walmart? Great minds think alike :)
Post a Comment