Monday, December 10, 2007

Hot Cocoa Fest 07

For the second year in a row, Mike and Jenn Barnes gather a big group of us for the new yearly tradition of hot cocoa and apple cider with goodies. Here they are after making all the cookies!

Here we are with Amy and Madilyn Harper (with Kelly and Drew Hanks and Holly Merckley in the background) posing for the camera!!

Here is Rachel Hanks and Madi playing in the middle of the circle.

We had a great time just chatting with everyone around for the first while, but we did have a large game of Catch Phrase. Again it was Men vs. Women. It just happens to be the easiest way to get even teams. But who will forget the awesome charade act that Traci Woodard gave as she's gave her clues!! I especially like the garter belt action. She too cute!! It makes it so much more enjoyable. Or even Chad Hunts clues, I don't even now how to explain, but they are very concise and well thought out. So not like my rambling when it's my turn.


Tracie and Ben Woodard, Jerica and Carter Platt, Camille Rupp and Lillian Harper.(Above)
(Below) Brian Rupp, Ryan Merkley, and Chad Platt hanging out in the kitchen near all the apple cider and hot chocolate!!

Crystal Adams made this adorable candy train. It was so cute that no one ate it. But Jenn was excited when she became the adopted owner of it, cause everyone knows she's got a sweet tooth!! We love you Jenn!

So here are Zach and Crystal Adams with Lilly Harper enjoying

After such a wonderful time with games and chatting some went to go sledding on the hill next to the Barnes, but Chad and I were so tired we called it a night along with a few others!! But what an enjoyable evening!!! Way to go Barnes.

2 comments:

Jen said...

hello! wheres the link to our blog!!!

Deb said...

Jess - check out www.executivehomemaker.com as a way to sell your crafts. I think you should definately do it - everything I've seen you do is darn amazing! :O)

I'm glad you guys are blogging! It will be so fun to keep up with you!

Hope to see you during the holidays!
Love you guys!