Tuesday, April 6, 2010

8 month update. March 1st

Again I know it's late, but I need to post this so that I can remember.  So we've been back home in SE Idaho for the last several month while Chad has been on Vet rotations.   One month into our stay, and on her 8 month Kherrington got to try on her Nike tennies that Chad and I had picked out months ago.  We had a great deal of buying a pair of shoes and getting a pair half off.  I didn't need any shoes so we looked in the kid section to see what we could find.  We thought they were so cute!

So the day we pulled them out she also started crawling.  She'd been up on her hands and knees for weeks, but not going anywhere.  She never did the army crawl, but once in a while would push with her right hand and then lean forward to lunge at things.


Sorry for my cheesy laugh. All I can chalk that up to is the crazy happiness that kids bring to your life!!

No comments: