Thursday, April 29, 2010

So much to do...the time is coming too soon.

So I just downloaded picture off my camera, and they date clear back to the first of the year....  How can that be.  That means I haven't really blogged anything in the present time in months.  Sad sad news.

And really there is so much other things I should be doing now, like PACKING!! But the plan is to get some boxes this afternoon and then maybe I can get started with that one.   The other thing I have on my planner today is that my coworkers are through us a Going Away party!  Isn't that so nice.  They are like my family away from family.  They were the ones that threw my baby shower and spoil me like crazy.  I'm really going to miss them so much. I've made some really great friends here, and I hope that they take the opportunity to come stay with us for a vacation sometime.

As the time has gotten closer for us to move, I have been really much more sad than I had ever thought that I'd be.  I mean really Chad is done with school and I no longer have to be the main breadwinner.  I thought I'd be jumping up and down.  But I realize that I'm going to have to find another job, and I can't even imagine finding the great friends and work environment that I've found at Pullman Regional Hospital.  And the customer service is always great!  I'm so proud to be a part of it.  The staffing is ideal and I'm not sure there are other facilities that are as dedicated to customers instead of making a profit as they are.

I was able to do my year evaluation with my boss the other day, and she was so encouraging to me.  She was told that me that I'd be able to survive just fine in a bigger ICU, where I'll be having a phone interview next week.  It makes me nervous.  So say some prayers for me please.

But with all of this said.  Chad and I are really excited to starting this part of our journey...(and realize that we should have been even tighter on our budget and not have had as many student loans).  Isn't that always the way it goes though.  You don't realize until when you have to start paying them back how much there is to pay.  But it'll be nice that I can get a job also and just focus on the loans and pay them off faster. The other thing that we're loving already is the housing market and cost of living being more what we're used to.  Just waiting for all our financing to go through for the house that we found and have negotiated on.  So again pray that I get hired for the job, so that for sure we can get our loan!!  Yeah I don't have an ulcer from worrying about this at all.  I'm just extremely happy (blessed) to have our house in Pullman all set to close on the 14th of May.  Now just to go start packing.

1 comment:

NicKim Family said...

Nick & I had the same thought - WHY??? Why did we use those loans. We lived pretty tight while in school, but could we have lived on even a little less? Oh well, live and learn! At least we're paying them back now...We're really going to miss you guys, we already miss being in your ward. Good luck!!!