So that last few weeks I've really been trying to count some of my many blessings. I've been reminded over and over how great of a guy I was lucky enough to marry.
Like I had said, I've been thinking for several weeks, but just last Thursday, we got news that was the icing on the cake.
Chad passed his NAVLE or nation board exam for Veterinarian, and also the WSU CPE test!!! Now Chad was really nervous about both of these. More for the CPE test, since he was told that only 40% of the class passes the first time.
Chad took the NAVLE on December 6th and then got a call from Idaho State on last Thursday January 14th, telling him that he passed his board exam. And only the evening before did he hear about passing the CPE!! What a relief for him. He told me he had been praying and praying about it. Which I find so endearing. I had said a few prayers before he took them, but I knew that our Heavenly Father would bless him. Chad has been so diligent during Vet school. I'm sure even longer than the last 4 years, but I didn't know him then. But I've been impressed with his study habits. He never slacks off in anything really. That is one the things that I most admire in him. But because he has always studied hard I knew that the Lord would bless him to do well.
Okay so I wrote that at the end of January before we even went home for Chad's rotations. Well now I have even more to say. This last weekend was Craft Fair, and I was pretty ambition this year and came up/stole from Stacie lots of ideas. Thanks Stace couldn't do it without ya. But we did really well and that's all because Chad has been painting things for weeks. And then even during the craft fair he was helping me weed more vinyl to put the finishing touches on things. He basically had 14 days in a row of no rest, between 1 week of overnights and then rotations and coming home to paint all night. What an Angel!! I love you CHAD!!
Wednesday, April 14, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




4 comments:
Aww!!! That is awesome! You are one lucky girl! You wanna say some prayers for me? I could use a good man in my life... I fell off the wagon somewhere along the way. Loves! You guys are darling :)
You guys did great and Chad was an awesome helper:) Congrats Chad!
Congrats to Chad. I only hope Mike can do as well!
Atta kid! He's a good one! :)
Love you guys!
Post a Comment