So from Stake Conference adult session didn't really explain what I learned. But it made me realize that with the economical uncertainty, (I'm sure everyone is feeling at least a little), that things are going to get better with the economy, but that we have the knowledge that will get us through the tough times. With this statement I realized that I don't need to know all of these fine details about what's in our future, cause I have faith that the Lord will take care of us as long as we are doing what we should.
After I let this sink in a little while, as I thought about some of those things that were bothering me, logically things have kind of just been eased in my mind and I realize some possible solutions to some of my worries. I realize that as I just continue to live doing the basic (prayer, scripture study, attending my church meetings and fulfilling callings to the best of my ability) then the answers will be apparent when the time comes with the decisions we'll be making.
I also decided that I must thing I'm never going to see Chad, and in reality I realize that the month of November might be a little hard for me cause Chad will be in Caldwell for that month, but I know that we'll figure that out too. I'm sure I'll be busy just trying to take care of our little one and working and keeping the house up too. Who has time to miss Chad when you have all that going on right?!! Well I can keep talking myself into it!! Wish me luck with that one.




No comments:
Post a Comment