The Name of the Game. . .OR For the First Time
So Chad and I did this little game and had so much fun doing it we were just laughing (and I was crying I was laughing so hard.) So I hope that you guys try it. Especially with someone else to laugh and comment with!! Chad’s answers are in Blue and Mine in Red!!
Here goes:
INSTRUCTIONS:1. Put your Ipod or other music player on shuffle.
2. For each question, press the NEXT button to get your answer.
3. YOU MUST WRITE THAT SONG NAME DOWN NO MATTER HOW SILLY IT SOUNDS!
4. Tag friends who might enjoy doing this as well as the person you got this from.
IF SOMEONE SAYS "IS THIS OKAY" YOU SAY? She thinks my tractor’s sexy (Kenny Chesney) The Worst Day Ever (Simple Plan)
WHAT WOULD BEST DESCRIBE YOUR PERSONALITY? Just the girl(The Click Five)
Ghosts (Nick Lachey)
WHAT DO YOU LIKE IN A GUY/GIRL? I do it for You (Nick Lachey) She’s Not Just a Pretty Face (Shania Twain)
WHAT IS YOUR LIFE'S PURPOSE? Peace and Love (Blessed Union of Souls)
Brother I’ll Follow You (Dale Murphy)
WHAT IS YOUR MOTTO? We weren’t Crazy (Josh Gracin) Wish You Were (Kate Voegele)
WHAT DO YOUR FRIENDS THINK OF YOU? Not a Day Goes By (Lonestar) Fall For You (Secondhand Serenade)
WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT OFTEN? High on the Mountain Top (Mormon Tabernacle Choir) Facing Up (Kate Voegele)
WHAT IS 2+2? Unbelievable (Josh Gracin) Nothing But Cowboy Boots (Blue County)
WHAT DO YOU THINK OF YOUR BEST FRIEND? Your House (Jimmy Eat World) Breathe (Faith Hill)
WHAT IS YOUR LIFE STORY? God’s Been Good to Me (Keith Urban) Where Do You Go (No Mercy)
WHAT DO YOU WANT TO BE WHEN YOU GROW UP?? Sunday Driver (Blue County) Window To His Love (Julie De Azevedo)
WHAT DO YOU THINK WHEN YOU SEE THE PERSON YOU LIKE?? Unanswered Prayers (Garth Brooks) Come On Over (Shania Twain)
WHAT DO YOUR PARENTS THINK OF YOU? Cry (Faith Hill) My Child (Plumb)
WHAT WILL YOU DANCE TO AT YOUR WEDDING? Up (Shania Twain) Oceano (Josh Groban)
WHAT WILL THEY PLAY AT YOUR FUNERAL? Love Story (Taylor Swift)
Get It Faster (Jimmy Eat World)
WHAT IS YOUR HOBBY/INTEREST? Stay Beautiful (Taylor Swift) Me and You (Kenny Chesney)
WHAT IS YOUR BIGGEST SECRET? Of all the Gin Joints in all the World (Fall Out Boy) This One’s For The Girls (Martina McBride)
WHAT DO YOU THINK OF YOUR FRIENDS? The Love Song (Jeff Bates) Fearless (Taylor Swift)
WHAT'S THE WORST THING THAT COULD HAPPEN? Change (Taylor Swift) To Make Her Love Me (Rascal Flatts)
HOW WILL YOU DIE? I Remember (Kenny Chesney) Rehab (Rihanna)
WHAT IS THE ONE THING YOU REGRET? Every Mile A Memory (Dierks Bentley)
Stronger Than The Storm (Jenny Phillips)
WHAT MAKES YOU LAUGH? My Worst Fear (Rascal Flatts) Strike It Up (Black Box)
WHAT MAKES YOU CRY? Don’t Waste Your Heart (Dixie Chicks) I Look At You (George Strait)
WILL YOU GET MARRIED? Little Town (Lonestar) Lamb To The Slaughter (Jimmy Westbrook)
WHAT SCARES YOU THE MOST? One (Faith Hill) Good Morning Beautiful (Steve Holy)
DOES ANYONE LIKE YOU? For the First Time (Kenny Chesney) Don’t Be Stupid (Shania Twain)
IF YOU COULD GO BACK IN TIME, WHAT WOULD YOU CHANGE? Thanks You Baby For Makin Someday Come so Soon (Shania Twain) Dearly Beloved (Faith Hill)
WHAT HURTS RIGHT NOW? I Get It (Kate Voegele) Love Gets Me Every Time (Shania Twain)
WHAT WILL YOU POST THIS AS? Missing Missouri (Sara Evans) For The First Time (Kenny Chesney)
Friday, February 20, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




4 comments:
sad to know that you will die in rehab! its probably stamping rehab...
Congrats on finding out you are having a little girl. Sorry I missed your phone call on my birthday. You are always so good about calling. We had some friends over so I didn't get a chance to get to my phone. I really want to talk to you and see how you are doing. I will call you on Sunday so you better pick up your phone! :)
Okay, those are hilarious! Thanks for playing along! Hope all's well with you and baby bean! Love ya!
Thanks Jessica, I needed a good laugh this morning!!! How fun, I might just try that out:) It's been a while, I'm glad you at least have a blog I can check to see how you're doing! I hope pregnancy is going well!
Post a Comment