Thursday, February 5, 2009

Women's Conference in March!!

So since we've been back, I've been meeting with the rest of the Stake Relief Society Presidency to get the Women's Conference all planned. I was able to get in on designing and making the bookmark/invitations for conference.

We got permission to use such a beautiful picture of Christ comforting a women, by Jean Keaton. What is way neat, is the picture is one she drew of her twin sister when she was going through some rough times. Can you imagine the power that picture must have for you if the women in it actually looks like you? I think it's powerful by itself, but I can't even imagine...
But we're getting so excited about the speakers and classes that we have lined up that I can't even pick which ones I'm going to go to. I'm still hoping that I have time to hit as many as possible!!! And we're having a lunch after the classes too! So please invite others to come, so no one misses out!!!


It's Saturday March 7TH, FROM 8:30 TO 12:30 with lunch to follow at the LDS Stake Center in Moscow, ID up behing Staples!!