Something that I forgot to mention about the weekend my brother Derek and his family came to stay, was how fanatical his children have become with the Star Wars series. They play this game of "Who said it?", Which goes like this....One person quotes a line from one of the star wars movies and whoever can guess who said the line and name which one of the 6 movies it's from gets to come up with then next clue. Pretty funny. I guess it wouldn't be funny until you saw 3 little girls between the ages 4-9 beat the pants off any adult I've ever met.
We also got in a little crafting, drawing time. Knowing me (I was this way even as a little girl) we had to get out some constructions paper. I also got out some colored pencils and away the kids went... Not a big surprise when Halle came up with the following picture.

So I hope you can read everything, but basically it's most of the characters from Star wars. Way funny!!




No comments:
Post a Comment