Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Spaghetti Dinner

So we have a tendency to go to Derek's house a lot when we're all home for the holidays, cause it about the only place that handles us all very well. But we went up a little earlier to help prepare dinner, where I was recruited to fix my garlic cheese French bread. Ry came up with Dad Joos as soon as Dad was home from work. Amanda, Greg, and Darian met us there. We had lots of fun just being together. Chad was having fun with Lisi and Kallen playing with blankets.


Greg also showed us a trick he uses to occupy Darian while shopping to amuse both of them. But I took the video of it sideways and I'm still trying to get it to flip!! I guess I need to talk with Derek to maybe get that on eaccompmlished!! I was laughing so hard at the clip. So Greg has Darian on his sholders and then lean from one side to the next and fron t and back while Darian tries to hold on!! He just giggles and grabs on to anything he can. Greg's hair, nose, eye sockets anything!!! It's hilarious.

No comments: