Monday, January 14, 2008

Extended Joos Family FHE

So Monday morning we work up, packed up and then went to Aunt Beverly's place to pick up Mom. While we were there, my assistance was needed so Beverly could shut down her computer. She had been trying to show Janet some geneology pages, but was unable to find the one she needed and lost the place where she was working. She had so many applications open that the bottom task bar was full with several bars and each of them had about 5-7 documents pulled up in each of them. I started closing them and she was so afraid that I was going to lose all the work she'd done on them. I closed them and saved them as I was doing so and assured her that I wouldn't lose anything that was pulled up. I just hope that nothing was lost before I got there, and that she can find it when she goes to work on them again.


But then we were off. Back on the road and up to Idaho we went. We had an enjoyable drive and it seemed so fast. We finished reading that we had started on our way down, and we even put Janet to sleep. I wonder how late Aunt Beverly kept her up! Or I'm just a boring reader. The later could really be the cause. But before I knew it we were in Blackfoot and dropped Janet off and picked up the scooters that we bought in Boise and off to Idaho Falls we went.

We got to IF and got settled into the basement of my parent's and had finished assembling the scooters, just in time to pack up to go to Derek's, my brother, place for our Extended Family Family Home Evening. It was a great evening too. It was good to be there. My mom gave the lesson and it was on our own personal ministries. It really got me thinking about what it is that God would like me to accomplish while I'm here on earth.



After some wonderful donuts for dessert, we got to hear some great karoke from Derek's clan!! Boy do those girls love to sing!! Oh and don't forget how Kallen is starting to get on things.

So again, I have some video clips that are loading well. So stay tuned.

No comments: