Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Pizza night at Derek's!!

So later on the 18th we traveled up to Archer for a pizza party. We made our traditional supreme pizzas, but had to get in our new favorite chicken garlic pizza and also the dessert pizzas too. It was wonderful.




Ryan had brought his bucket of money to count the donations from his Seminary class going toward a needy family for the holidays. Way to go BUD!!!


The next day (Dec. 19th) Chad and I went to the temple and did a session, but had some technical difficulty with the hearing impaired and audio was messed up, but we still got out of there in a timely matter. But then we were able to go to Karen and Jed Hancock's apartment for lunch. I got to see their youngest boy for the first time and then the older two were cute as always. They were a little shy just waking up from their nap, but by the time we were leaving we got great hugs from both of them. We had a great time there, and Chad finally got to meet them after all my stories. (I've always thought that Jed and Karen lived in Summerset 209 when Chad was in 108. But he assures me they lived there the year after he was in there. I think I agree once I think about it, but I can't tell how many times I think we just missed each other on campus).
Then we were off... Chad with his nephew, Derik, and me with my mom. We split up to do some Christmas shopping for each other. It was nice to have some of it completed. Derik was in town after having gone to the temple with Carlos and Trina and then we all went up to St. Anthony to watch Erica play ball for the Snake River varsity team. They ended up losing, but Erica played very well.

No comments: