Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Student loans! Oh hate em!!!

StudentLoansByTheNumbers3


Investment help from Mint.com

So as some of you know, I'm really liking the Mint.com for our finances and I was reading today about the student loan debt and just found it to be totally true!!  It almost nailed our student debt.  Now that we've sold our Pullman home and just about to close on our house in Chubbuck, that hefty payment will come due soon.  Thanks heaven to be out of school and have to abled working bodies!! Thank goodness we don't have the beer debt on top of it!

4 comments:

worth reading said...

Too true! You poor vet students and your enormous tuition costs!

becky ward said...

yep! sounds about right for us too! no fun!

NicKim Family said...

I loved this post...too true! How will our children afford college??

Aves said...

This couldn't be MORE TRUE!!!! Ugh!! I hate money in general. So depressing!