So on Jan 7th, Kherrington had her 6 month check-up and is still doing great.
I just can't believe that she's 6 months old. She did great with her immunizations again. YEAH!!
So here's her stats:
Ht: 26 inches (57%)
Wt: 15 lbs 9.5oz (40%)
She's accomplishing so many stepping stones in her development. It's really exciting to sit and watch her grow. It really amazes me.
So some things that I've noticed just recently, is her attention to detail. She's starting to focus on small things that I'm surprised she even sees. Like a blonde piece of my bangs that is hanging down in front of my eyes, so she starts to try to hold it using her thumb and forefinger, but ends up using her fist. Then you watcher her try to pick up other small things with the same 2 fingers. Not that she's overly capable with them yet. I just love to see her try. She is noticing strings, so when I have a sweatshirt on...the hoody tie is what catches her attention.
Just this last week she has started rolling from her back to her right side...Something that she hasn't done much up until this time. So now I see her do it all the time. I used to like to put her in her crib to sleep so her left side was right against the crib pad. Just so she couldn't turn over and just play on her stomach. I know, I'm a mean mother, but it was helpful for a little while. Now I find her and she's rolled to her right side over and over again until she's against the other side of the crib.
So now she can roll from her back and stomach both directions. She's also starting to propel herself forward a little, trying to reach for things that she's moved away from. Every once in a while I'll catch her and she'll have one knee under herself. It's only a matter of time before she'll be crawling. She already move backwards by pushing herself and then she'll turn a 360 on her stomach to change directions or things she's playing with.
Chad and I are so in love with this girl, and can't believe we're so lucky to have her in our family!




1 comment:
She is so cute! Madison just had her 4 month check up and is the same height and weight! I got myself a chunky monkey :)
Good luck selling your house, you should post pictures.
Post a Comment