Since we came back from being in Idaho, we borrowed Grandma Joos' Johnny jumper. Oh man does this little girl love thing. Below is a video of her showing off for Grandpa Joos, when he and Grandma Joos were up for a visit last week.. Sorry for the sound effects, but every time I see it I have to make that sound. I swear she's going to be a dancer just from this video.
.
We sure enjoyed having my parent's here with us, and big thanks to Grandma Joos that saves our bacon (and money) and comes to watch Kherrington while I worked several day over a week stretch!!!
Tuesday, January 19, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




3 comments:
That is the cutest video!! I love how her feet spread apart during each jump. What a darling girl.
Too CuTe! Maycee had to watch her several times :)
That is SO cute! I love how her feet clap together.
Post a Comment