So I realize that I haven't even written about Kherrington's blessing day. While we were back home in SE Idaho, we chose to bless Kherrington so all our family could be a part of it. We ended up blessing her in Chad's home ward on July 26th. It was this Sunday that his ward was celebrating Pioneer Day. So for tradition they have church outside in the morning. So last year it was Chad's parents, but this year it was at Talbot's. It was interesting to have church sitting in camp chairs and we ended up moving half way through to get under more shade.
But it was a beautiful day, and Chad gave such a beautiful blessing. It was nice that we got to record the blessing. I have an application on iphone that record audio. So it's nice that I can listen to the blessing again every once in a while. What a blessing to have the technology to be able to do so. It's crazy to even think about the trials and challenges that are going to be hers to grow from. I also thought about Christ and His love for her and how I know that it's even stronger than my LovE for her.

My grandparents were able to come and we got a 4 generation picture. It was wonderful to have their support and effort it takes for them to travel! We love you Grandma and Grandpa Wrigley.
We were so glad that we were able to have all the family support. It was a great day, followed by Christensen family pictures and lunch.




No comments:
Post a Comment