Sunday, October 4, 2009

Joos visit-July 6th


We spent time with my family on Sunday.  My brother Ryan was leaving for his mission and having his farewell the next Sunday.  It was nice to be able to spend some more time with him before he left.  When we were home last, I said goodbye thinking it would be the last time that I'd see him before he left. (that was like 7 weeks before he was to leave).  Labor day weekend my family was originally going to be up at Mel and Larry's cabin in Island park, but since we ended up coming in town that weekend, they just camped out my parent's house and did fun things all weekend long.  We were able to get in a great dinner of 7-Up Chicken and corn on the cob. MMMM!
Monday Chad and I went to the Eastern Idaho State Fair, look in the future for that post... But then Chad left Monday evening to get back in time for his rotation the next day.
Kherrington and I stayed til Wednesday so we could have some more time with Ry.  It was great to have that time to spend with him.  It was great to see him so excited to just get out in the field.

Kherrington fell asleep and as Grandpa and Mom were talking and watching TV. Here she is in on hand
pajamas from Grandma Joos' stash (leftover for all of her kids).  Isn't it gorgeous!!  It sure came in handy 
when she pooped on the others. 

2 comments:

Aves said...

AWw!!! She is getting so big and just SO darling! I am glad that you have been able to spend time with your family, its the best! Gosh, its been ages since I've seen you, remember the good old days? Its too bad we aren't closer. Good thing we have blogs, I love seeing your updates!

Ashlee and Shane said...

Hey Jessica!
I was wondering if you could email me! I am thinking about getting a nursing degree and i wanted to talk to you about what you thought about the work load, especially with kids... :) My email address is ashspassion@hotmail.com. thanks!