So we went to a cabin in Kilgore Idaho for the Christensen reunion, and we were lucky enough to get the room in the cabin since we had Kherrington. It was so nice to have a little area close to everything. I think we would have been on the outs a lot if we weren't right in the middle of it! Thanks JaNae! It was beautiful weather and the surroundings were wonderful too. Carlos' family also got to use the loft. So lucky for everyone, by this time Kherrington was only waking up once a night about 2:30-3:00 AM. Chad went on a horse ride on Camero. Camero wasn't cooperating as well as normal and Chad was pretty sore.
I was just able to enjoy the time in the cabin and the trees where everyone's trailers were parked.
Tuesday, September 22, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







2 comments:
FUN pictures!! Looks like you guys have been having a great time with family :) And can I just say how fabulous you look Jess?? Seriously! You look amazing! She is so darn tiny and precious!!
How do you like being a mom? I miss you - are you ever in Utah?
Post a Comment