Monday, August 17, 2009

Kherrington 2 week check-up- July 13th

Dr. Adkins was out of the office for vacation right before we were scheduled to leave for Idaho, so we went and saw Olivia Ullrich NP. She was way nice and Kherrington "seems to be great".
Olivia told me about an experience that she had a new mother that I found so funny. But she was freaking out because she went to breast pump and her milk came out green tinged. (I probably would do the same thing). Turns out the peas she ate the day before, the pigment is transfered through breastmilk thus the greenish tint!! FUNNY HUH. I would never had thought. She was just explaining that if we had any questions to feel free to call the office.
Here's her stats:
Ht: 19 1/2 inches (50%)
Wt:6 lbs 8.4 oz (about 20%)
Head Circumference: 14 inches (about 60 %)

No comments: