Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Getting to know me, getting to know all about me


What is your idea of perfect happiness?
Being with my new little family relaxing or playing. 
What is your greatest fear?
Losing someone i love.
What is the trait you most deplore in yourself?
That i overbook myself, and then neglect myself and my family.
What is the trait you most deplore in others?
Inconsideration...I wish all people could at least try to see how they effect others and their lives.
Which living person do you most admire?
I have several family members that I look up to a lot!!  But I can't pick which one I admire the most!
What is your greatest extravagance?
Crafting and stamping.  OH BOY!! Why remind me.
What is your current state of mind?
Feeling absolutely great!!  How can I not be when I get to be home with my little girl. Not to mention she is so good and sweet and I love her smile.
What do you consider the most overrated virtue?
Success in worldly terms.  There are much more admirable things in this world that are never even mentioned in the news and media.
On what occasion do you lie?
It is a rare occasion that i lie, but usually it's to spare someone's feelings when something isn't important that they know.
What do you most dislike about your appearance?
My darn stomach. Amen Ashley  That's was pregnancy is all about huh!!
Which living person do you most despise?
I don't despise anyone.  That seems like such a strong emotion.  I guess I do feel strongly about people who abuse people, children and family.
What is the quality you most like in a man?
Spiritual strength.  Something that I didn't know how much I loved, until I met Chad. 
What is the quality you most like in a woman?
I'm leaving Ashley's answer below, cause I totally agree.  The most amazing thing ever!! 
Women who are genuine. Women who also have a quiet confidence. When i say "quiet confidence", it means that they are confident in who they are(which is obvious to the people around them),
that they don't have to brag about who they are or what they have, don't have to put others down to make themselves feel better about who they are, they aren't ignorant and don't have a big head. They treat everyone with love and kindness. Don't judge others based on looks or hearsay. Sweet.
Which words or phrases do you most overuse?
Oh my heavens! and Awesome!
What or who is the greatest love of your life?
My husband
When and where were you happiest?
Right now in my life! I get to be a mom to the sweetest little girl and a wife to amazing man and support him as he completes his dream of becoming a Veterinarian!!  May 2010 Here we come!!
Which talent would you most like to have?
I love the ones that I've been given, but I wish I could sing better, and write better. Which comes very apparent as I tried to help Chad with his Senior paper this month. Oh boy!!
If you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be?
I wish I could budget better and never give into splurges that I do..
What do you consider your greatest achievement?
Being a wife, a mom, and a nurse.
Where would you most like to live?
I would love to move back to SE Idaho, where I grew up.  More specifically if I could live in Coltman area, which is my home stake area.  I would be in HEAVEN!!
What is your most treasured possession?
My family.
What do you regard as the lowest depth of misery?
Having to bury a child...losing someone really close to you.
What is your favorite occupation?
Being a mom and a nurse.
What is your most marked characteristic?
I have no idea, but maybe being friendly?
What do you most value in your friends?
The way they make me laugh and feel!  Man so many people that I miss.
Who are your favorite writers?
I have too many, but I really like Anita Stansfield and Jennie Hansen,
Who are your heroes in real life?
My husband. My Parents.
What are your favorite names?
Obvious I like the name Kherrington, and the others that we have picked out for future children, so stay tuned to find out what they are
What is it that you most dislike?
stressful/agressive people.  They don't realize how they effect others.
What is your greatest regret?
I can't say i regret anything right now. It all happened for a reason, OR it is b/c of my experiences that has turned me into who i am today. I agree here too.
 How would you like to die?
in my sleep please
What is your motto?
Bloom where your planted.
I want to tag Jen B., Camille S., Mariam K.

Thanks Ashley for the opportunity to really think about some of these!!

1 comment:

Aves said...

You are so cute Jess!! This was fun to read :)