Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Stampin' Up Convention 08 SLC Utah

So after and at the Christensen reunion, I was madly trying to get some cards made for swaps at Convention that I was set for that following weekend. Shandarae, Megan, Shayla, and Chad were nice enough to help. So we there we sat around the table for the entire day getting swaps completed. I wish I had at least taken pictures, but no, I swapped them all.

But convention was amazing. I was really empressed with everything there. But most of all I was amazed at all the stampin fanatics that attended! It made is so enjoyable to be in the Salt Palace convention center with 4000 other stampers. I know some of you would be surprised to hear that there were a handful of men there too. Most of them supporting their wives, or they work at Stampin' Up in Riverton.

I was thankful for Chad allowing me to go and then he got to hang out with Stacy and Jordan, his cousins, while I was with all the women. It was nice that Karen Holmes, my upline from Pullman, also went and so I met up with her and Crystal her upline. We had a lot of fun and Karen and I even won free things from drawing of armbands! Yeah. I really am enjoying the stuff I won too.

So while we were in Utah, we got to have a barbecue with the Larsens, attending a live session at the Salt Lake City Temple( We also got to meet up with Jen and Mike Barnes on their way home before the session. We also ran into President Larry VanTassel from our Pullman Stake Presidency), and I also got to meet up with Brek for lunch since he works across the street from where the convention was!! So much in such a short weekend... But then we left the convention early so we could attend Kenton's (Chad's cousin Deb's boy) Baptism in Cache Valley. It was great to be able to get in on that cause we're missing a few since we're 9 hours away.

1 comment:

Coleman Family said...

You mean to tell me you were in Salt Lake and didn't call me!? You are in some SERIOUS TROUBLE!!!! :)