Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Our Anniversary July 14th

So our anniversary came and went again and I never really got to blog about it. I know big surprise I'm always a month late and a dollar short, but I just couldn't pass it up. So I hope you enjoy some of the pictures that we have to share. It wasn't really eventful because I worked again this year. So I was surprised with flowers at work!! They were beautiful. They always remind me of my wedding because he picked flowers from my bouquet!

We ended up going to Sangria to celebrate and as always the food was wonderful and delicous. And then a quiet rest of the evening. My favorite part cause I don't get it that often during the school year!!
But I'm reminded again of what a wonderful man I found. He is so caring and loving towards me...even when I'm in my silly mood and jump/dance around him. He hates it!! He thinks I do it just cause I like to bug him, but really it's funny to see him smile so big at me being a goof!! It seems like we've known each other forever, and I'm pretty sure that we have. But having only been together two years, I still get to know new things about him and new reasons why I'm so in love with him. The greatest joy is knowing that there will be more time to share our future!! Thank heaven for the greatest blessing of Temples. I love you Chad!!

1 comment:

Crystal said...

Really, the only thing to say is "Awwww". So glad you're so happy together. We sure love the heck out of you guys.