Friday, March 25, 2011

What we've been up to...

So I thought these pictures were totally appropriate today since we woke up to more snow today.  These pictures were from several weeks ago though, since I'm so on top of my family blogging lately.  Really if you want to see what I've been up to you can see the posts on my craft, etc blog on the side bar and add on the  extra shifts that I've been picking up and that is how I've been spending my time.  
So isn't this the cutest little snow suit.  My friend Brittni let us borrow it a while ago and we finally got to use it.  It's so cute i

Here she is in prep to go outside!!


 
I can't believe this, of course instead of getting the reaction, the mom in me turned it off so I could really see her reaction!!


Chad is trying to talk her into coming inside.  THis is after the sledding and shoveling off the driveway.  

And I just had to share this.  This was 2 days later, she wanted to go out again...and isn't this appropriate outdoor wear?

Crazy entertaining girl!!  We love her


No comments: