Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Christmas Morning

So we had Christmas morning with my family, and we were so excited to see Kherrington get into Christmas this year.  It took a little while for her to realize what the opening presents thing was all about.  But soon we couldn't keep her out of the gifts and she even tried to unwrap my brother's birthday gifts the following day when Grandma had just wrapped them. OOPS!



So Grandma and Grandpa Joos got Kherrington a cute pan set that had utensils and also some little tupperware bowls and silverware.  Way cute.  So to completment these we got her the plastic food to go with it.  



Also my mom found a table at the DI and Chad refinished it.  Here you can see the top.  I wish I had got a picture of it before so you could see the awesome job he did.   


Just enjoying the box that Grandma's clock came in.

I think I'm ready for a nap....


I love my new chap stick and eating on my new table is the best.

So the table was originally a oak colored top with a bright red legs and base.  It took Chad several 5-6 coats to cover that red and then restained it a nice walnut color!!  I love it.  Then he got it nice and shiny with some polyurethane!!  It's going to be a great piece of furniture for years to come.  Not only the table but Grandma found some new chairs to go with it too.  Just have to refinish those...Poor Chad.

No comments: