It's been a crazy last week!! But it was so fun. Last Sunday, I was able to go get Jen Barnes from Spokane for a visit!! I felt bad cause I had to work almost everyday she was here. It was great to get an update and hang out with her. Of course, we had to get some pictures of favorite places or the new places that she hadn't had pictures at. So we went to go take a look for the bears....but no luck...it was raining and we didn't get to see the bear cubs, just 2 adult bears.
Then on Friday night Julie Hunt came to stay with us for a few night, so she could make it to graduation! It was great to get an update about them and spend some time with her too. (And for some reason we have no pictures of Julie.
It felt like old times having some of the best friends that I've had here in Pullman back for a visit. I was spoiled. But it really made me miss the others that I haven't seen for a while. And you know who you are! We miss you all terribly, but hope everything is going well for you in all your various places!!!




No comments:
Post a Comment