So after our crazy drive from Pullman, we were able to head out the next day to Blackfoot for our week with Chad's family. We really enjoyed all the events and had the pretty typical Christmas party that we always have, which is always fun to enjoy! We enjoyed the Nativity production and all the kids plyaing there parts, we enjoyed watching everyone open their gifts from the gift exchange. Our favorite being Erica's present to Collin. She had teased him the night before about giving him a barbie for the gift exchange and went and wrapped up an old barbie from Grandma's basement for him to open. I'll never forget his face and he held on to the hair of the Barbie as he pulled it from the bag!! But Erica then gave him his real present which he was happy to have... a little helicoptor!!
Maycee being an angel for the program, until she found out that it was on her head.
The entire nativity!!
Between Christmas and New Year's, Von and Tonia's kids came and stayed out at grandma's. It was fun to have them and I'll never forget Hailey Paige's saying "Your so much funny!!" As she giggles. What funny kids. It was great to see Dillon and be amazed how his speach has improved since he got tubes in his ears. He's just growing up so fast! Then we had to wish Amanda luck as she went in to get her own tubes in her ears, too. Didn't turn out as well since the anesthesia didn't work quite right with her.
It's always great to see those kids get excited to go out with Uncle Carlos to tend to the cows and farm duties. And even better when then decide they want to sleep over at Carlos' house!! Sorry girls and Derik!! It just makes for a peaceful morning to sleep in.
Kreal had brought his snowmobile with him and then went up with Annis and Jimmy to Island Park around New Year's. SO of course it came out early and was pulling kids on tubes. Shayla was so excited to do this and was trying to get people to do it even in half light. She didn't want to miss out on the fun because her and Erica had basketball practice the next morning.
Chad even took it out for a spin and found that he quite enjoys it. Another toy that we're going to want after we're done with school. Where is all this money going to come from?
For Christmas ,Chad got me Dance Dance Revolution 2, since I enjoyed playing at Stacie and Kreal's house so much this last summer. But all the nieces and nephews got in their fair share of time with it. I was glad it was such a hit. It kept them entertained for hours at a time! Justin stated that (when we had to pack up) we needed to visit more and make sure to bring that game back. See our nieces and nephews really do mis us!!
Janet, Chad's mom, also made all her grandkids homemade crocheted hats. I loved the girl's hats she made and decided that I was going to learn how to make them. I've done good so far, but now I haven't finished it. I need to get on it and then I can show you all a picture. They are very cute and hopefully mine will be too.
Some of Chad's friends from high school and their spouses got together for dinner one night at a Mexican restaurant. It was so fun to see them all and what was going on in there lives. Seeing the new additions of children and the new additions on the way with me and Ashley. We just thoroughly loved spending time with them all and hope that we all end up back closer to them all in the grand sceme of things so we can have more nights like it!!
Chad even took it out for a spin and found that he quite enjoys it. Another toy that we're going to want after we're done with school. Where is all this money going to come from?
For Christmas ,Chad got me Dance Dance Revolution 2, since I enjoyed playing at Stacie and Kreal's house so much this last summer. But all the nieces and nephews got in their fair share of time with it. I was glad it was such a hit. It kept them entertained for hours at a time! Justin stated that (when we had to pack up) we needed to visit more and make sure to bring that game back. See our nieces and nephews really do mis us!!
Janet, Chad's mom, also made all her grandkids homemade crocheted hats. I loved the girl's hats she made and decided that I was going to learn how to make them. I've done good so far, but now I haven't finished it. I need to get on it and then I can show you all a picture. They are very cute and hopefully mine will be too.
Some of Chad's friends from high school and their spouses got together for dinner one night at a Mexican restaurant. It was so fun to see them all and what was going on in there lives. Seeing the new additions of children and the new additions on the way with me and Ashley. We just thoroughly loved spending time with them all and hope that we all end up back closer to them all in the grand sceme of things so we can have more nights like it!!




No comments:
Post a Comment