So despite of all the snowing and blowing that occurred on Christmas Eve day, Chad and I braved the road to our way to Janae's house for Christmas Eve. It was slow moving and totally crazy, but by the time we left the Idaho Falls area it was better and we got to speed up a little bit.
We had a wonderful dinner of soups and rolls then got to e enjoy a few games of trivia about Christmas, and another trivia about candy. They were great. Chad and I's game was the Marbles with ice on the cookie sheet relay. It was quite humorous to watch Boyd and Janet get into that one, but then we had our traditional sing along of Christmas carols and the $1 gift exchange!! Something we look forward to every year.
Chad and I always try to get one funny present for the gift exchange and just hope that someone good gets it. So this year we got this hot pink hair on a headband that is supposed to be like extensions!! Chad and I were quite happy to see that Kayl was our lucky recipient.
Sunday, February 24, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







1 comment:
Hey guys, what's up. I just had a couple minutes and decided to see what you were up to. Hey Chad, what's the update on that trip you were planning in May. I doubt we will be able to join ya, but it's at least worth looking into.
Post a Comment