So Brek got into town on Saturday, but had insisted when I talked to him when we were in Utah that out family needed to do another appetizer night. Now that last time they did this, Chad and I were still in Pullman and I just happened to call to talk with Derek at the time when they were doing to this. So we missed out. But it was so good that every person that Brek talked to about plans at Christmas he had to mention the need to repeat appetizer night.
So Chad and I were able to get in on this. It was a fun meal with lots of different options. Mom and Dad Joos did jouses? ( I totally did that phonetically I really have no idea how you spell it). So basically a hamburger base with some shrimp and cabbage in a won ton wrapper and fried!! HMMM!!! I loved those growing up. Then Britt and Derek did the fire sticks with alfredo sauce, Amanda and Greg did the sticker fingers, and Chad and I did a Spinach and Artichoke dip. They all turned out wonderful and we all over ate. But no disappointments really!!
We had some fun with Kallen and Ellisi showing up their tricky eye brows(See the videos)and playing around like usual. We also watched the Transporter 1, thanks to Brek that let us borrow a few movies for the trip. We sure enjoyed the action packed show.
Over all what a great night but who wouldn't like all that great food. I'm sure it'll become a tradition when Brek comes home!!
Sunday, February 24, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment