So Monday (May 2) marked my 36 week mark. This is the other reason that I haven't posted forever is cause I'm getting really tired....Sorry for the whining. This pregnancy has been so different from Kherrington. I've been contracting off and on, some that make me a little nervous cause they can make me a little short of breath or even make me double over if I'm up walking around when it starts. The Dr. doesn't seem overly worried about them so I try to keep the same mentality. I've been told from sister-in-laws that they felt more contractions with each pregnancy they had. So I'm just being paranoid, but man there are evenings where they get too frequent for my liking at this stage. Give me 2 weeks and I'll probably sing a different tune.
That is also different cause I didn't really feel like I "need to have this baby" with Kherrington and that was going to 41 weeks and being induced. Which brings me to another dilemma....When is it that you have gone to the hospital with your contractions. I've never gone in to labor on my own and have no idea when to head in. (I'm hoping it's after the 11th so I deliver at the new Portneuf Hospital.) In some ways it's like being pregnant for the first time; Anyone give me some good advice, I need it!!
I also had to share that I wake up in the morning at times and feel like I've been doing sit-ups all night long. I'm just so sore and tired on nights like that. On Sunday night I totally had a dream that I was back in Elementary and doing the physical fitness challenge HAHAHA!!
***So obviously this was written forever ago and I didn't realize that it wasn't published. So sad. The pregnancy story to come sooner or later.***
That is also different cause I didn't really feel like I "need to have this baby" with Kherrington and that was going to 41 weeks and being induced. Which brings me to another dilemma....When is it that you have gone to the hospital with your contractions. I've never gone in to labor on my own and have no idea when to head in. (I'm hoping it's after the 11th so I deliver at the new Portneuf Hospital.) In some ways it's like being pregnant for the first time; Anyone give me some good advice, I need it!!
I also had to share that I wake up in the morning at times and feel like I've been doing sit-ups all night long. I'm just so sore and tired on nights like that. On Sunday night I totally had a dream that I was back in Elementary and doing the physical fitness challenge HAHAHA!!




No comments:
Post a Comment