Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Pullman House for Sale

So it's official! Our house in on the market.  And all I can say is I'm relieved...I know it hasn't sold, but I'm relieved to have our house totally cleaned spotless. Also to have most everything back home in Idaho.

It only took us about 2 weeks of packing and then 1 major overhaul of a week to complete it.  Chad and I are exhausted!!  It's hard to think about leaving this cute house with all the work that we put into it, but will be excited to get on to the next step in life. Finding a job for Chad and a new place to live... So if you know anyone moving into the area.  I know of a really cute house for sale.  Here's a link to it.  Or here it is if the link doesn't work. http://www.mypullmanhome.com/1045-Lost-Trail-Drive-a142285.html

So our realtor wanted me to stage our Laundry room, so I came up with an idea real quick, since I still had tons to clean and tons to pack. But Chad and I are so glad that it turned out so well.  Now you have to go look at the picture that Lori Cofer took of the Laundry room for the house.  She told me that she normally doesn't post pictures of laundry rooms, but thought ours turned out so cute that she had to!  


So is what this means is.....I have my vinyl cutter up and running.  I'm still learning how to use it, but have the word things figured out.  I still need to experiment with graphics that aren't in fonts.


Let me know if any of you are interested in vinyl!!

2 comments:

Tiffany said...

So I noticed that you commented on Camille's blog. How do you know her? I don't really know her, but I know her sister, who are the "Hopkinsons". Funny and random.

Tiffany said...

Ya, I know Tiffany Hopkinson because we were in the same ward in AZ. We are great friends! She always talks about her sister Camille, so I have been reading her blog, which I love. Small world.
Your little girl is quite the QT btw. Hope things are going well.