Wednesday, December 23, 2009

October- District Volleyball

So I again have major catching up to do... So While we home in October Chad had 2 weeks SIPE (Student Initiated Professional Experience) or something like that. He was with the Animal Health Clinic in Blackfoot. He seemed to have so much fun being able to start getting more hands on experience like what he'll be doing next year! I enjoyed the fun stories that he had to share when he got home in the evenings.
But along with the two weeks at the Clinic we were able to go see several volleyball games of Erica and Shayla's. We got be there for Senior night and then their District games again Bear Lake where they took the District Championship. So I didn't get the greatest pictures and my camera has been on the fritz so I had to try different modes, so on the slide show that's why some of them are blurry and others are brighter.
So the girls had a rough go at State and didn't end up with the State championship that they were hoping for, but they got a horrible seed even with being their District champs. So Sorry to Erica, but Congrats to Shayla the new libero!!

No comments: