Sunday, November 8, 2009

Palouse Empire and Latah County Fairs

So if you can't tell we love Fair food, but love to walk through the barns and people watching.  So here are some updates on the other two fairs we attended.

So we also hit the Palouse Empire Fair and just wandered around.  It's not quite the same as when we at home, but it was fun to see ward members and just enjoy the beautiful weather we had that day.  We had invited Renay, Garrett, and Gabe to come with us.  Renay was on call for the PRH, but once they drove into the parking lot.....No Cell Service! Darn it. When we got home we foudn out that Gabe didn't understand we they were going home and why we got to stay!  I felt bad.  I wish we would have kept him with us.  But we didn't really stay long, cause we didn't stay for the Rodeo.


The following weekend though, we got to get with the Vance's and go to the Latah County Fair.  My Mom had come to town a few days before to help babysit for us so she came to.  We got to walk through all the great booths and see all the produce and photos that we always do!  Way fun to be there.  We were sad though as we sat and watched the band and reminisced about Mike and Jen Barnes, our original Latah Fair buddies!!  Can't wait til they move back closer to us, and get out of Connecticut!! Hint Hint!!
I totally took this picture on my iphone and sent it to them.  It was like 9 pm our time.  Didn't think about what time it would be there until after I sent it!!  OOOPS.  Just thought I'd share.

1 comment:

Aves said...

FUN!! I know fairs are just one of those things that you have to go to if you can. Its crazy, full of weird people, fatty food and animals, but its GREAT! I love going, its just a great time out. Its the best to go with really good friends and family. SO MUCH FUN. shoot, I miss you girl! And your baby is getting so big and adorable!!